Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What Does Coffea Cruda Should I Take

Plagio.

Because time I'm in so many letters to the head but I can not combine them into sentences and the logical missing my perseverance and constant distraction I permottono to accomplish anything, I decided to do what he did Azzu copying together.
Besides, I have always been a fan of the questionnaires. When reached at home
the standard questionnaire of the census, I struggled to compile it. Met the whole family and then I did the questions. And I enjoyed it a lot. And no one understood why.

So.

The three most useless things I've seen. 1.The
'adjustable slicer I bought a 10 euro market Arenzano. Oh oh, can not resist the representatives who speak with a microphone and say, "people you can not have it"
However, in addition to smacciullarmi vegetables, the only things that I managed to slice my fingers were.
But I found the patch spray.
2. The radiator humidifiers. Boh the water that you put into it never evaporates.
3. The clock. Even if I wake up an 'hours before the appointment, I can be wrong now. And possibly even days.

The three most beautiful things I've seen
1. The first pancake Azzu. Made just for me. I have also moved.
2. The mountains that once was the scout sitting on top of another mountain.
3. The tears of joy to a bride who was marrying her only boyfriend.

The three things I've seen the ugliest
1. The kitten's poop is stuck to the seat with a wire that then ran through the house.
2. Vomiting Pritt, last night, against the wall.
3. The pigeon I've seen a couple of days ago to die on the street.

0 comments:

Post a Comment