Ever since I was little.
I hated the way she arrogant and conceited.
But more than that I never deal with your stereo that loud music and machine-gunned reverberated in the hall and then up the stairs and then up under the doors of the rooms.
fighting because I said to him "is musicaaa Down" and he "no!" and then lowered a microgiro dial.
and went on so, until I get tired, I got up, and I lowered the music.
Forte's me the position of "chief's daughter."
Then I grew up and I ignored it for a while.
I've never been very nice.
E 'that goes around as if it were a movie has exited from the 70-80. From Star Trek to be exact. He
wrists full of bracelets like scooby doo or made with beads, the denim jacket with fake sheepskin collar, the ones with the high-waisted jeans. And then the pile are the ones with the smiley face for example.
Then her bike is full of those plastic affarini marking the size in gruccette.
One day, the sea, so without too many preliminaries I was approached and said: "Here, I made this bracelet with black beads for you as you liked"
Here, my tears were knotted in her throat.
And today, today as I was the company of an hand, I saw him he looked around the empty shop windows.
I'm like "oh what are you doing?"
And he does with his voice a little mumbled, "Well now that you have turned away from the office, you must find a new office, like that's fine."
And I drive back down again in tears ste inappropriate.
Fabrizio, who have a million cd the envy of a DJ, you know all the song titles from the years 60-70-80-90, and you buy the newspapers of the tattoos, even if you do not faràai mai uno, ecco Fabrizio, spiegalo tu a quei signori che non siamo solo teste da eliminare.
Né noi, tantomeno tu.
0 comments:
Post a Comment