Because I like the surveys that I get one shot Princesse.
1 - to small when you were asked what you wanted to do it big, do you reply? The
doctor. No. I swear I did not copy from Princesse. I wanted to go to save all the children in Africa really.
2 - What were your favorite cartoons?
All those in which the protagonist was being abused: Georgie; Lovely Sara ; Candy Candy; Mary and the garden of mysteries ; the dream of Maya only hear the letters I get goose bumps; Pollyanna ..
3 - What were your favorite games?
Barbie peach blossom: I would pay to have one. He had a peach-colored dress. Then one day my barbie, according to my mother, have been victims of flooding in the basement ... voleco engage in a secret investigation to bring to light the truth.
4 - What has been your most beautiful birthday and why?
I would say last year but my heart had a sheet sadness.
I would say that of 21 but I had a fight with boyfriend (Ex) and a best friend.
Perhaps one of the photo of five years and those with five friends.
I would say last year but my heart had a sheet sadness.
I would say that of 21 but I had a fight with boyfriend (Ex) and a best friend.
Perhaps one of the photo of five years and those with five friends.
5 - what are the things I absolutely wanted to do and you have not already done? I wanted to make absolutely
University.
I have not made the pillow with the fabric of Ikea.
I have not made the pillow with the fabric of Ikea.
6 - What was your first love sport or not?
Football. I hate the tv, but I never missed a workout.
Then the animators got the better of course. Fuck.
Then the animators got the better of course. Fuck.
7 - What was your first musical idol?
Mark Owen. I had a poster-size. Replaced by Max Pezzali
then.
then.
8 - what was the best thing sought (and eventually received) in Santa Claus?
0 comments:
Post a Comment