I put the summer clothes in order by category in the boxes ikea numbered from 1 to 5 for each box is a piece of paper marked with what's inside the box.
The cabinets are all perfectly placed on crutches carefully chosen.
The drawers of underwear and socks mimic the Pantone. The tissue
dell'eurospin running all over the floor and follow the bristles of the broom. And to follow Kitten. And to follow Prittone.
I also put away all those piles of papers and documents that were mixed at least ten years that turned from a mobile to another, from the basement to the bedroom, office, the new house, the cellar and back to the house.
All I could order in a maniacal, I put in order.
Nobody would ever say that when I'm nervous I put in order in an obsessive way.
I've always done in reality. Even as a child.
was enough to make me angry and emptied drawers and closet and began to fold up all the unnecessary waste, clean with disinfectants. Although I gave the best with the cabinets in the bathroom. When my mother vedeve so frantic, he understood and was happy.
Also because, although destructive, was useful.
And I love watching the result. I admire delighted.
How to knock a glass of iced tea with 40 degrees in the shade.
As an injection of morphine. A warm bath after a day of shit.
I also put in order the nails and hair.
Using the file and the enthusiasm of the trunk jagged edges. Using the plate and Sedo
my unruly waves. And I
buttatto. Throw all the
buttabile. Shoes, clothes, maps, directions and photos.
Sometimes I'm wrong, so that my eyes as soon as I stop, imperceptible swell of tears, thankfully confused with the first cold.
Sometimes, instead, ironically. Ironically so much that I hear the laughter Register yourself as well.
But the irony is not enough not enough. It was swept by events
unstoppable, that industurbati, do not care if you still hope that the world, one day, can reverse the direction of his vicious rotation.
The cabinets are all perfectly placed on crutches carefully chosen.
The drawers of underwear and socks mimic the Pantone. The tissue
dell'eurospin running all over the floor and follow the bristles of the broom. And to follow Kitten. And to follow Prittone.
I also put away all those piles of papers and documents that were mixed at least ten years that turned from a mobile to another, from the basement to the bedroom, office, the new house, the cellar and back to the house.
All I could order in a maniacal, I put in order.
Nobody would ever say that when I'm nervous I put in order in an obsessive way.
I've always done in reality. Even as a child.
was enough to make me angry and emptied drawers and closet and began to fold up all the unnecessary waste, clean with disinfectants. Although I gave the best with the cabinets in the bathroom. When my mother vedeve so frantic, he understood and was happy.
Also because, although destructive, was useful.
And I love watching the result. I admire delighted.
How to knock a glass of iced tea with 40 degrees in the shade.
As an injection of morphine. A warm bath after a day of shit.
I also put in order the nails and hair.
Using the file and the enthusiasm of the trunk jagged edges. Using the plate and Sedo
my unruly waves. And I
buttatto. Throw all the
buttabile. Shoes, clothes, maps, directions and photos.
Sometimes I'm wrong, so that my eyes as soon as I stop, imperceptible swell of tears, thankfully confused with the first cold.
Sometimes, instead, ironically. Ironically so much that I hear the laughter Register yourself as well.
But the irony is not enough not enough. It was swept by events
unstoppable, that industurbati, do not care if you still hope that the world, one day, can reverse the direction of his vicious rotation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment