Monday, October 18, 2010

Indoor Rabbit Hutch Blueprints

Dove c'è Muffin Pat, c'è Casa.

Probably the owner of the Lancia Thesis pargcheggiata dark green in front of the grocery store and shop mattresses, will never be aware of skit that took place around 16.00 this afternoon, around its macchina.

Erano appunto le 16,00 quando mi stavo recando al bancomat a risanare il mio eterno debito con la Vodafone omnitel.
Mi ricordo quando ancora non esistevano le Sos Vodafone Ricarica che ancora si poteva andare sotto di soldi e io ogni volta sfidavo il mio conto telefonico. Fisso arrivavo sempre a meno 3/4 milalire. Poi mi bloccavano tutto. Ogni tanto dicevo "mo viene il signor Omnitel e pignora la macchina minimo se continuo così". Giustifica
Comunque, dopo aver detto mentalmente tre o quattro parolacce per la solita coda che c'è a quel bancomat, e essermi messa in coda, il mio udito da wonder woman, in mezzo ai rombi delle macchine, al martellare del cantiere lì vicino, ai campanelli bicycles, children screaming, heard a desperate and weak mewing. Since I have
Pritt (ed. Pritt Kitten and I are in the plural Pritt), I became even more sensitive to the animal world. If I see a cat on the street I would take him home.
But unfortunately this is impossible.
So I looked at the building in front of praying that it came from a house by, say maybe it was just a hungry little kitten.
And I kept the tail, but then I could not resist and I started trying to figure out where it came from the mewing. I lay down under the machines, I looked through the holes in the streets of those cellars, balconies, oh well from afar, but nothing. Then I narrow the beam. The kitten was bound to be between a spear and a gray car. So I ricoricata the ground becoming one with the asphalt.
The kitten was right there. In the hood, the one where there is the engine of the Thesis.
My eyes began to swell with tears and the lump in my throat to get closer.
I could not leave now. I had to pull out of that kitten.
Within a half hour I mobilized:
1.A lady that she also had to withdraw from an ATM and was in solidarity with me until the end;
2.la lady of the grocery store who gave me: a stack (flat) and a list of the phone to call firefighters;
3.il mattresses shop owner who gave me pennarellone paper and red (to write a message to the owner of the Thesis course), which I also stained the wooden table for writing:) - Azzu does not know this:)) -;
4. the municipal police station of + on various phones, we could know.
5. Azzu. who finished with a pile more functional and eat Pritt Pritt that we have not said anything would be breasts attached to the box with all his might;
(E 'from these things that I understand that Azzu must love me very much. And vice versa)
6. the local police asking them to trace the joint owners of the Spear + all the fighters know that we could track down their phones;
7. three or four passers-by.
And to end the firefighters who arrived a little smile.

's while we were all around the Spear, the little kitten decides to leave, running away like a splinter mocking of my desperation, to go and just slip the hood of Azzu.:)

E 'at that point that I felt the music of Barilla.

in a moment I imagined a little brother for Pritt and kittens. Yes, because the kitten was black roly-poly. I wanted
's already good. I would have called Thesis.
We were all happy in our little house. Pritt is already seeing a welcome kitten lick legs open giving the welcome.
Except that then the little kitten is again splashing off getting lost in other machines. So
between a goodbye and thank you, everyone is back to his life.

I think a little bit more to the little kitten.
With tears that just a little peek.
Azzu not know it yet, but maybe tomorrow I'm going back to the ATM, and maybe do a peek under the machines ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment