Hello everyone! I am already 'in Tanzania from the day before yesterday, the first in a city' on the border (Mbeya) and last night in Dar es Salaam (Unless I leave some pun about it). It makes a crazy hot, sticky, as I had not tried so far on this trip, you can not 'hardly walk the streets. However I will tell you better next time, for now I put the photos of children in Malawi, as promised. I analyzed the reasons why I have accumulated so 'many from adults and here it is: Children are always beautiful
while adults are almost always bad (of course I mean all over the world, not only in Africa).
Children always smile while adults always think they spent who knows 'what trouble (and maybe that' just to be grown up!)
Children are always happy to be photographed, not to mention the euphoria when the review photo immediately later, as adults (especially males) get angry or ask for a photo numbers that would be the envy of Brad Pitt, although not certain of Brad Pitt, indeed. So
and 'natural after a while I find myself with a bunch of photos of children. This is the one selection.
Here in Botswana was not in Malawi.
Near Senga Bay
In a village near Senga Bay. And 'the village boy on the left, Oma. Dear, I was on the road in front of a small village and asked him if he thought I could venture inside, then without asking nothing in return has brought me to his village, about half an hour's walk from the road in the countryside. Introduced me to his parents, various relatives (in the end the whole village was like one big family), test their beer, which is not 'evil, but does not know anything about beer and taught a few words in the language of his tribe 'and that in Chichewa (the language more' widespread in Malawi)
the same as before.
In the same village
In one village we passed through them 'closer. "What guappo" said a English girl who looked at my photos.
In a city 'near Senga Bay.
From now on (except the last) Mc Cape Clear
Nkhata bay.
respond to comments.
ziii Hello! Well ', was to explain everything. So I say to you and hoofed a nun Zieta well with you! Piergiorgio
Hello! Thanks! Happy to accept the proposal as soon as I get back organized.
Hello Wanda! Thanks. Yes, this trip 'quite a flesh!
Hello Salvo! The next day I could not tell if that pun of Kia Min and I had read or was really one of my nightmares!
Hello Mark! Yes, but I am the president of that 'association I know! Basically a good person if he had not even Juventus and fascist! ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment