Friday, March 20, 2009

How Do Island Packets Sail

Zanzibar - Zanzibar



Jambo everyone! For almost a week I returned to Nungwi, that 'in the north of the island, and I took the bungalow on the beach. It is really good, I was almost thinking of staying here until the end of the trip or maybe forever changing my name in this case: Zanzibari, but a local boy told me that soon we will start 'ok, then the rainy season' continue 'the trip, perhaps to Uganda and Rwanda.
In the photo, left c'e' Giulia e a destra Annalisa (quello al centro ovviamente sono io) ed e' stata scattata da Davide. Li ho conosciuti insieme ad altre persone in un bar sulla spiaggia dove la notte fanno il falo' e si sta tutt'intorno a bere sotto il firmamento. La notte prima che se ne sono andati invece abbiamo fatto un falo' per conto nostro con dei ragazzi di qui che sunonavano il bongo. La danza ipnotica delle fiamme, il fruscio delle onde come sottofondo, il cielo stellato sopra, la legge morale dentro... noi invece stonavamo qualche canzone, in particolare una in swaili che qui si sente continuamente e fa: "Jambo - Jambo Buana -Abari Gani - Musuri Sana - Wageni - Wakari bishwa - Zanzibaricani Yetu - Hakuna Matata!". Memorizzata questa si puo' praticamente conversare in swaili perche' ci sono quasi tutte le frasi che servono!
Ah, a Stone Town ho rincontrato per l'ennesima volta Min! Stava con una ragazza francese, Celine e per cena siamo andati in un piccolo parco vicino al porto dove la sera decine di bancarelle vendono spiedini di pesce, polipetti, succo di canna e altre cose sfiziose. Ci siamo rivisti anche il giorno dopo e poi di nuovo ognuno per la propria strada.

Rispondo ai commenti.

Ciao Salvo! Non lo so se c'e' un limite di caratteri nei commenti, d'ora in poi controlla se dopo il commento e' stato pubblicato. Ovviamente nessuna censura, ci mancherebbe! Anzi se ti ricordi quello che avevi scritto rimettilo!

Ciao Danilo! No, in general, Africa is not 'very dangerous and I have not had mishaps in this regard. I breathed a bit 'of tension in some bus stations, especially in Zambia, Malawi and Tanzania. Once in Malawi, a poor boy that I had rightly suggested a minibus instead of what I was going to take and 'was beaten by the driver of that!
Then there are nations in this dangerous moment like Somalia and Congo (purtroppo! The heart of darkness!) And not recommended for areas like the Darfur, southern Sudan (Unless you go ... it 's all yours!) That is not 'very dangerous but' occasionally kidnap someone. Well, yes ', you can not' do all the grass ... a Salvo!

Hello Marco! Yes', have spudoratemte cacati below. With regard to the fun of the Lonely Planet would require a separate post for them all ... sometimes amuse themselves by suggesting hostels where they party until morning as calm and Burdell places where you would bore even my grandmother! Then, right away without catching an example: in the same place where "food was excellent," said something like (the next time I put the text as it is') that you are like family and the managers are doing everything to make you feel at home. As for me no problem. Of young Israelis who inter alia are now here in Nungwi were literally sent to that country and driven by its owner! Of course it was political differences, and had a thousand times right up to the owner, however, 'and I' still seemed excessive. However, and 'a story a bit' more 'long as I have now summed up and unfortunately I do not have time to tell wit' I can not take time to finish the post before the close here, I tell you only the beginning The debate began just between me and one of these young Israelis, but I have virtually silenced, had no more 'arguments and finally said "Enough. I'm not here on vacation to talk about politics!" but after a while 'has to start over with the owner and discuss it at the end were driven from the guest house!
Ok. And then you say you do not happen all to me, at this very moment I felt a tap on the shoulder as a greeting, mi sono girato ed e' quel ragazzo!

E prima che il Mossad mi faccia fuori, qualche foto ;-)





Barca a Jambiani




Raccoglitrici di alghe a Jambiani.




Vela, Jambiani




Jambiani




Porta, Stone Town




Gente, Stone Town




Gente, Stone Town.




Gatto you check the nails on a wooden door, Stone Town.




Child disrespectful of the prohibitions.




Window, Stone Town




Shimmer, Nungwi




Nungwi




Girls in Nungwi.




boat Nungwi




Seaweed gatherers in Nungwi.




Sunset, Nungwi.




Sunset, Nungwi.


Ok, now I greet you. But first 'a little quiz: Who

' born in Zanzibar?

a) Queen Elizabeth
b) Freddy Mercury
c) Prince
d) Martin Luther King


0 comments:

Post a Comment