Saturday, March 14, 2009

How To Make A Room On Poptropica

Part III - Part II and a long answer ...


View Larger Map


I can not load photos onto this computer but at least I could finally put the map. You can zoom in on it to understand better. In Overall, from Johannesburg to Mozambique, up to Vilankulos and Bazaruto Archipelago, then down 'in Swaziland, and the coast of South Africa to Cape Town, after Namibia up and down' with off-road, then back east. .. Zambia, down 'in Botswana, again in Zambia, Malawi and Tanzania, and then going up the lake here in Zanzibar (Unguja). Then

. I was 4 days in Nungwi in the north of the island and 3 days in Jambiani on the east. Jambiani and I 'liked less than Nungwi mainly because of the withdrawing tide of hundreds of meters and' almost always impossible to swim. In both places, however, I did not make much of a girlfriend '. In Nungwi there was a stall where you could add a euro exchange used books. I very reluctantly given a beautiful book: The Dispossessed by Ursula K. other planet Le Guin and I took it, quite casually: Eye of the Needle by Ken Follet, of which I had never read a book. Also very nice, obviously it is a story of spies. In the end he dies. Ah, I found a bug even in the back cover, where they make the riassuntino. So begins', "1941. There are only a few months to D-day." In reality 'should be "1944. There are only a few months to D-day." Since doing the job of finding errors in the game can not read a book without pecking at least a dozen, but cover and 'the first time. Then I returned and I took "Christian F. We, the guys at the zoo in Berlin" which I had read when I was a kid. I remembered him quite closely, perhaps because 'in the meantime I've seen a couple of times and the film' did very well.
For the rest nothing, one day, always in Nungwi, I did a tour and we went to see (again) with dolphins, then snorkel (ie 'go with the mask) and lunch on an island. The fish that we ate had been captured during the trip! A King among other fish that when the guy has stuck his finger in his mouth to remove it and 'managed to get one last spark of life and doing well has bitten bleed a lot.
At that moment, I do not know why ', I was glad of what happened, but it is a bit' hypocrisy 'cause then me I have eaten.
Snorkeling and 'was the best of those made during this trip because the water crystal clear. There were lots of colorful fish of various shapes and sizes that cazzeggiano lazy around the coral. I thought maybe for me it 's time to take a course to become a sub because' they 'in there' a whole new universe to explore. A
Jambiani one day I took the bike and I arrived at a village in the north, Paje, about the same. It was close enough, little more 'than six miles but the heat was stifling, and when I returned to the room I was half dead. However now I am back to Stone Town and maybe tomorrow I go to the island of Pemba, I have not decided yet. I also want to visit the island Mafia but I can not figure out how to get there. It 's a weird thing: whenever I ask for the ferry me look a bit' askew, winking complicity between 'and the threat, and say:' In reality 'that island meant we were not there ...? " And then I say, "But as there? It's here, on the map!" And they said, "Clearly, the map was wrong ... you understood?" and continue with that look ammicante. Boh, who the hell understands them. About the comments

catered 'one, Mark, but it is for ten' cause there are a lot of questions. So I'm happy to answer 'I summarize a few things that have not been made so far in the stories.

The question was:

Marco said ...
but you're a crazy suicide!! :-) You have given so much of that material to escape, but also to Danilo ... ;-) In short, expect the comments of fire! (Now that I've anticipated, definitely spend hours and hours to create a bomb to comment not disappoint hehe). Tell me something, you mean "beautiful place"? And now a question that nobody dares you, given the banality :-) The food more delicious and unique that you have eaten so far? The drink? Did you learn a few phrases, or at least 2 or 3 words in the language of Quach country you visited? You have made friends with local people with whom you intend to revise or resentment? HELLO :-)

First I want to scold me "Silenced" Unless with your expectations of something great. Have you knocked, and I know that 'the first time I did not even put a comment! And maybe when I've contributed in the previous post I said that almost all their games are beautiful words, so 'now it will be' sitting on its laurels. I of course just because I said 'in my first comment seemed a bit' sad for the failures of his jokes. Reality 'and' far, unfortunately.

regard to place more 'beautiful and' difficult to say why '. In fact, I said "maybe" and "in general". The fact 'that I especially like the sea with a beautiful beach and here's' at will'. There 's nothing of spectacular on the island, something like the Victoria Falls or quad in the desert in Namibia and the Okavango Delta in Botswana, etc. ... but overall everything and 'very nice, the city of Stone Town, the sea-green-blue turquoise, green lanes, a certain fascination "Arab" etc. ... in short, we say so ', if I were to recommend a place to go for a couple of weeks of holiday, including those seen during this trip I would say: Zanzibar. Then of course depends on the tastes and reasons for travel. If you want to see Africa's most 'authentic then Zambia / Malawi. For animals the Etosha Park or better yet here the Serengeti in Tanzania, there was another way (in fact I had already 'set foot in Tanzania during a safari in Kenya through Masai Mara - Serengeti - Lake Victoria. Just "set foot", that 'I have a picture a bit' absurd where I and my friend are the sides of a tombstone which is the border between Kenya and Tanzania in the middle of nowhere). And so 'on ... every place has its own charm and magic, and 'impossible to say which is better objectively. On

"special food" you '! Strange that it came so 'later this question! So let's see: something "delicious" I can think of a dish that I got here in Stone Town. One night a guy here suggested me to eat in the market area, where at sunset on the way the ladies improvising as the field kitchens to the locals. He recommended a What I do not know if I had ever eaten before, although I like the name echoes in my head: cassava. Cassava with coconut. Really delicious. I think it's a kind of tuber, like potatoes, and formed a paste with coconut white. A platter: half a euro. You could add the fish above, but I liked it better 'with nothing.
a "special" ... the Nsima in Malawi always eat side by side to other dishes. I do not like. It 'a kind of white batter is done, I think, with the corn. It is used more 'than anything else like bread, dunk it in dishes like curry or soups. They then constantly in his fist balled if and when it was already 'greased with various seasonings to me was a little' impression to the eye. However, know next to nothing. In Malawi I ate it pretty bad and I remember at one point I was a guest house in the Lonely Planet recommended for his "excellent cuisine. 'I do not do most problems with this, I'll settle for very little, but they' food it was really disgusting, almost inedible. But the Lonely Planet often takes the piss, now I understand, I would dozens of other examples.
But in hostels in Swaziland and South Africa almost always prepared delicious traditional dishes, usually a fixed plate with meat, vegetables and more. Every night a different one and I was never disappointed.
Then I remember one particular kebab eaten in Windhoek, Namibia: every piece an exotic animal. There was a zebra, antelope, Ostrich crocodile! The crocodile has a strange taste, right in the middle 'between chicken and fish, like the snake meat, I do not like much. The other songs were not bad but me and 'indifferent because it' s been just for fun, I do not want to add more species to those already 'eat.

Drink Of nothing really special. In South Africa went crazy for Amarulla, but it 's pretty much the same flavor of the cream of whiskey. The wine will 'and' good and cheap. In Malawi I tasted the beer that is made locally in the villages. It 's very yellow and thick, but does not know a normal alcoholic beer. And 'Good. Oh, by the. There, I said that in Namibia there is 'more beer' good in the world: The Windhoek. Perhaps the only positive thing that has brought the German colonialism. I do not know how many liters quaff, and 'the classic beer drinking unpretentious, down a beauty, a taste is not very strong, slightly carbonated, very good.

Regarding languages \u200b\u200bhere in Africa every person knows at least two, sometimes more '. First of all, that of their tribes', then the English and 'almost everywhere the official language, and then often even that of some tribes' border. When I went to the ATM in South Africa to the language selection screen was English, Afrikaans and then 6 other languages \u200b\u200bof tribes', which I think changed depending on location. Words or phrases you learn very little. I remember only in Afrikaans: Danke = thanks. Then, as I told a boy in Malawi has taught me some phrases in Chichewa. I forgot everything, just remember: Muli-bang = how are you? (Okay as a greeting) to which one responds: Dili-bino = good. I remember the kids I shouted something like: Giambuia which meant that he wanted to take a picture. Here in Tanzania, the Swahili language is called and is often used to greet and Jambo Hakuna Matata = okay, no problem.

And finally, 'in general I know many local people , except in Namibia where we were almost always on our own (also because' there was often literally nelll'arco none of miles!)
often come to try to sell or offer something. Some are annoying and just try to trick you, but many also have a sincere desire to know and tell about themselves. For example, the guy who said just above that brought me to the market to eat cassava. The day after I have gone to his house to meet his family. Of course the greatest mother and aunts, brothers and cousins, and in spite of 'very young, the beautiful daughter of 8 years, if I remember correctly, and in' very proud. We have all seen with a Nigerian film really awful and then a bit 'of African music videos. Then, when I was taken back out, I felt that something was missing within a family context, until 'at last and I' came in mind and I asked, and your wife? E 'went berserk in my wife? my wife? that bitch! Bitch! He thought only to fuck ... with everyone! Bitch! And so 'on ... I tried to change the subject (plus now very repetitive) but there was no way, only now he muttered to himself and continued so 'till' we have not divided.
With regards to maintaining contact I usually use email, but here in Africa and 'a very rare thing! Not only have their email but usually not any acquaintance who has one. In the world of political activism and 'spread the myth of the Internet as a means to reach everyone. I think so too ', but unfortunately I think it is true only in Europe, Nord America e qualche altro posto del mondo piu' sviluppato. Dubito fortemente che qui in Africa piu' di una persona su venti abbia mai usato internet. Giusto ogni tanto qualcuno ha l'email, ad esempio ne ho appena ricevuta una dalla cantante dello Zambia conosciuta sul pullman. Ha detto che il tour e' stato un successo ma e' stato davvero un peccato che non ci siamo piu' rincontrati. Mannaggia.

Beh e ora mi fermo perche' ho scritto davvero tantissimo! Alla prossima :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment