This morning I heard the sound of a falling lid. are "race" in the kitchen, that I made two long strides from the bedroom to the kitchen, ready to shout "Priiiiiii", when the size of the cat that has materialized before my eyes on the mobile kitchen, was decidedly too small.
pimp That's Kitten, which has just was struscicando against Azzu beard, he gently moved the lid of the pot that was on the stove, and was blissfully leccacciando the paw soup with tuna sauce. But
nemeno Pritt has ever dreamed of such an affront to me.
Maybe it was a test of courage that made her do Pritt.
A sort of stuff to freshmen, I guess.
Now let me explain the burglary Pritt previous days. Such as "Watch and learn. That
:
- n.2 slices of meat rolls bought at the butcher's meat has a very good Caesar, carefully subtracted from the dish placed in the refrigerator, thawing;
- No 1 piece of cheese Tuscan or Roman Pritt ok, so in that care where it comes from. It ate half, taking it away from the canned cheese in the fridge;
- No Bought a piece of Taleggio to make pumpkin gnocchi with Taleggio. The half that is advanced is finished in its tummy.
- No. 1 slice of cake that had my cousin and my mother pushed me on the sly in the bag of laundry drying in a dryer brand-new (santa mom now to buy this technology), and I have forgotten what so I supported the bag on the bed, and found that cat-pig cake and feasted on the Latvian.
- n.1 steak I had done cuocere per gatti, ed era a raffreddare sui fornelli, e io l'ho beccato con la carne sotto il tavolo e quando l'ho sgridato di tutta risposta si è messo a leccare il pavimento.
Gattino è stata sgridata a dovere, e la sua risposta, degna del maestro Pritto è stata, continuare a leccacciarsi la zampa...
E giuro :) che io la sicura dell'ikea l'ho sempre chiusa.
E' Pirtto che ha imparato ad aprirla:).....
E giuro :) che io la sicura dell'ikea l'ho sempre chiusa.
E' Pirtto che ha imparato ad aprirla:).....
0 comments:
Post a Comment