Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Many Words In A First Chapter

Dolce celeste nostalgia.

The kitchen of the house was a Salvarani.

Mom has always praised the Salvarani. He said he was indestructible. "Look, it's as good as new," he said.
was made of light brown Formica.
The doors were actually beige with false veins brown. And the black handle at the base.
Her legs and blacks were lifted from the ground at least 20 cm. In
'continuous angle of the door inside the cabinet that he had something stuck there and Mum ran the containers and pots tapperware AMC. Yet these were indestructible. Only the knobs were splitting, but since they were guaranteed for life just call the technician and he immediately came home with a new knob.
The first table was square rather then rectangular then round, then back to square.
E 'which is never enough for the things that Mom cooked. But especially for people who stopped for lunch.
The chairs were the color of the kitchen with metal legs. After entering first grade, in every seat, I had scrawled the name of who we had to sit.
And every now and checked that everyone had his chair.

studied always in the kitchen as a child, while Mom was washing the dishes, he devoted himself to his favorite hobby: sewing clothes with patterns of Burda.
I was sitting with his back to the door with his face toward the window. Often, as I was sleeping, resting his head in his left shoulder and tilt the notebook to right and when I saw Mom scolded me: "Come on, from," he said.
Even then I was not very consistent and so I studied with a concentration intermittently flaky. And 'that she was getting a lot more interesting ...

Mom was good at washing dishes: the sink filled with foam. Then put in the glasses. Then the cutlery. Then the dishes. And finally the pots. Always wash all without gloves. "With the gloves do not feel they are clean," he said. Every now and then slipping a
Duralex and made a bang on the floor. 'S why we have always had the services of glasses all different from each other. At fourteen Gianna
always arrived, the neighbor per bere il caffè.
Macchiato con un po’ di latte freddo e il dolcificante, Gianna.
Macchiato con con lo zucchero, Mamma.
Come fanno tutt’ora.
A me concedevano una tazzina di latte con un goccio di caffè.

Vicino alla casa della strega Genoveffa c'è un prato incantato: girasoli, genziane e ginestre sono sempre fioriti. Gigi il gatto ammira un geranio gigantesco, ma Genoveffa lo scorge e mette alcune gocce di una pozione magica in un bel gelato. Gigi lo lecca e si trasforma in una giraffa. Disperato grida : " Aiuto! Aiuto"
Cerchia Gi e Ge e inventa un finale per la storia.

Sometimes emptied a cabinet and put it back all in good order. Other times
preparing dinner. Most of the things I cooked red sauce containing tomatoes. Or fried things. When did the cakes made me taste the raw dough because I told her if she had to add sugar. In the end, as a reward, I left the empty container with frayed edges of dough that I clean before I finished with the spoon, then with your fingers.
I waited anxiously, pretending nothing.

Piedmont is a region in north-western town Turin. It is bordered on the west by the Valle d'Aosta to the north with Switzerland, ...

When sewing with Burda stretched the table. The tissue paper bought from the tobacco shop under the arcades near the house. The cloth market on Monday morning or Gobbo. Then he used the sewing machine that shook the whole table and the floor was filled with pieces of white thread baste. Tying the apron behind his back, wrapped the yellow meter around his neck and then took the pins between her lips tightened. When the work is finished strutting: "Look what a beautiful jacket that happened to your mother," he said. Every now and then sewed
something to me but said I was too fussy. Mom always called me The Princess and the Pea. "How can you find a boyfriend!" he said.

Addition is an operation arithmetic that has two numbers associated with these addenda that third number that sum ...

often made us the company's grandmother, her mother.
drew the flowers with a sudden trembling, then sang with trembling voice, and then was knitting stockings. O caps. He lost points even though he had glasses that made her great big eyes. Blue.

Then, slowly, slid in the afternoon accompanied by the ticking clock.
The gray sky gave way to the blue of the night.
was then that Mom would turn on the light and the room was colored with ocher.
The rest of the house remained in the dark, in silence, as not to disturb.
Only the long trail of ink on my notebook and the rhythmic flow of the wire between its fabric.

0 comments:

Post a Comment