Ciao a tutti! Mi trovo gia' in Malawi, in questo momento in un villaggio sul lago Malawi, Cape McClear, che vi descrivero' la prossima volta. Purtroppo non posso caricare immagini su questo computer, le mettero' appena posso, ma riguardo a internet cafe qui in Malawi la situazione e' abbastanza drammatica.
Ho attraversato velocemento lo Zambia perche', in linea di massima, le cose piu' belle da vedere li' sono i parchi nazionali, ma ormai ne ho visti gia' tanti e gli animali praticamente all that does not really feel the need to see more. With regard to the City 'are ugly and insipid like almost all the cities' of Africa.
The last days were almost all travel from Maun to Kasane in Botswana, then back to Livingstone in Zambia and in the capital Lusaka and then from there 'and that the bus' arrived in the middle of the night in Lilongwe, the capital of Malawi . Oh, every time I take a bus at night to sleep next to me is a beautiful girl in the Cape Town to Windhoek the hostess, as I already 'mentioned, this time a singer, muzzle, which was going to Malawi a couple of concerts. I was also invited to her concert in Lilongwe but I did not understand the place and in the end I went. After Lilongwe I arrived near Senga Bay in a beautiful campsite on the lake where there was only me. Total peace. Oh no did I tell you that now I even have a tent, where he sometimes slept in the room instead, depending on the situation.
In Zambia and Malawi in Africa and 'more' like you the pictures: the vegetation and 'more' thick and green, many, many huts, no whites around, the markets Burdell where everyone is trying to sell everything and its opposite , a kind of general chaos, especially in places like bus stations, where he immediately creates a crowd around him who insisted on bringing them 'here, and while they fight among themselves. Ah, I have snatched the equivalent of € 3 in the Lilongwe! Then shortly after a strange scene: a kind of crowd jubilant advancing with two guys at the center, as carried in triumph. The types seemed anything but happy and everyone wore a bag over her head. In reality, 'there were two thieves caught stealing those backpacks and now these poor people were taken to the police, perhaps in the enthusiasm general.
Another scene a bit 'absurd after the station: get off a bus when almost immediately try to figure out where to go and then argue a bit' with each other to take your luggage. Those who manage to win possession in fact, you followed him and he will earn 'times and maybe a percentage or' the owner of the mini-bus or van where salts. And then just position the backpack on the ground begin to tirarselo between them. Ok, E '. At one point a minibus and 'down a lady with her son in her arms. He laid on the floor, was big enough to stand on his own, and you and 'turn to speak with some of these touts. Now others have caught this baby and started literally in the air tirarselo those legs those arms! The child and 'put to scream obviously attracting the attention of the mother, turning and looking at the scene and' rightly pissed off.
It happened just a couple of days ago, but one thing that always happens to me on every trip, however, no 'and never stop to amaze me' time dilation. If, when I'm home, days, weeks or even months pass without you realize that most here think of an episode occurred three days before and maybe you think it was just incredible three days ago! Speech diametrically opposed on the other hand news and events in the world, if when I'm at home I spend at least three times a day for ansa.it, corriere.it, repubblica.it (which among other things are literally identical) and I have feeling that only a losing titoletto is something very serious for my understanding of the world and the era in which I live, find an Internet while traveling in a week and almost always in vain I can find a news item of interest. Gia 'as Nietzsche said of an event and even now' is already completed 'turns into print, without the possibility', the time of rimurginarci over, digest it, of "ruminating." And he said it in the second half 'of 1800! Today more than indigestion, and 'pure schizophrenia. On the Internet and on television every minute there is' a "breaking news" extraordinary, an apocalyptic event, which was replaced by another shortly afterwards, and then another, a never-ending soap opera, an idiot threatens to break an alliance, then in the evening us thought, another idiot said this and that and there are controversies ... in reality 'nothing happens or at least what's important is happening is reported only by the counter sites. But perhaps more
'has missed the point of all another philosopher, Hegel, when he says: "Reading the newspapers and' the modern man's prayer."
reply to comments. Piergiorgio
Hello! It is 'them' was on the boat on the Chobe River. The hippo occasionally raised his head and looked at us wrong, then the guide was a little 'running back and all the tourists: "Nooo nooo, go ahead! The photo! The photos ..." And he obeyed, but said: "Guys look at that and 'very nervous ... I assure you ..." And everyone: "No, we're so quiet ... the boat ..." He said, "Yes', but if you jump in the boat makes it into a thousand pieces and all we end up in the water with him!" And so 'on. However, I assure you that if you kept looking at me a little while they went wrong ', two pat on the nose and if you had kept silent the rest well ... 'Sti capuzzielli hippos are doing too much lately.
Unless
Hello! It ', Piergiorgio and' great! Given the slowness of the internet I have not been able to see the new video of Marco unfortunately.
Hello Mark, thanks! And for me it 's always a pleasure to hear from you.
Hello Danilo! Instead of waiting for the next episode rather than trying to reach me! And this is
Ok '. Unfortunately, no pictures, will be 'the next time. I would also like to put a google map to summarize the places I've seen, even for myself before I forget them, but I have to find an internet more 'fast and will not be' easy.
Many kisses ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment