Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Bow Game Unblocked

Ferrara-Travaglio 10 a 0


Giuliano Ferrara returns to TV. And this has created a controversy in relation to the fact that some very annoyed by Ferrara as deployed and considered too partisan. I personally am happy, and I think anyone with objectivity and common sense can not but consider this event an enrichment of the television schedule. Whatever the political views of each. I, for one, appreciate it also Santoro Annozero and Gabanelli Report, because I think that they know to do their job with skill and intelligence and I believe their broadcasts in any case interesting and worthy of a public television service, regardless of the share or less opinions. I admit to appreciate rather less troubled. That, as Ferrara, by virtue of his intelligence, skill and preparation, known to be sharp, biting and sarcastic, but, unlike Ferrara, being absolutely devoid of humor (read: self-mockery), it is objectively not only unpleasant, but often unbearably conceited and too full of himself, to falling real hysteria.

From this point of view - regardless of the views - Ferrara beat Travaglio 10 to zero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment