Quando ero piccolo I went to catechism classes to make their first communion. I also remember that I had confirmed to tap gifts with both hands, eating and stuffing myself with rustic and sweets after an "event". But this is not the most satanic of my brief and fleeting encounter with the advocates of collective hallucination.
As I said during my brief stay and weekly in the parish, I happened to hear cheerful creation legends of the world by this beard to look like this about the dear Leo Tolstoy in the mid-year . These atrocious bales on the creation of the world came into violent conflict with what I had been told about the Big Bang, evolution and what that I lived at the time: the dinosaurs.
I do not lose heart. My catechism teacher and my classmates had to know to be wrong, someone had to tell him that their bearded ladies had created the earth, at most, but not living things. Everything went by my beloved and giant reptiles all ended (or continued) extinct in my friends.
The small and rotund Michael went to the next lesson ready to fight back with a lot of books and pamphlets on bales of impostors, but despite his insistence he was invited to get rid of the cards from a heretic, and to follow the "lesson" with a bearded little prayer to the Lord. Even the old Darwin could resist the fury of those fanatics.
Dovetti accettare temporaneamente quella versione fino alla fine del catechismo. E poi risentirmi le stesse cazzate, ma di calibro ben più grande, durante il catechismo della Cresima... Avevano vinto, ma fortunatamente per poco.
Amen.
Amen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment