Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tazo Zen Tea While Pregnant?

Nuovo inizio.

Sometimes I come early. Maybe I should
notes on pieces of paper, but I'm too lazy to do it.
And certainly not ice cold hands help me.
Maybe I should drink less coffee.
I come early because when I look at one thing, while the images are reflected on my eyes in my head form the beginning.
The beginning of a description.
As the first page of a book.
As the narrator of a film.
me are the beginning, but after a few lines suspended in the air and disperse because my attention is sometimes interrupted by the lady next to me who must at all costs not to utter words that Asolter but I'll just pretend listen with the nod and sometimes by the insistent ringing of the phone, which will be even more pressing when they continue to search for mixing in the bag, wallet, tissues, the mirror, and other things that I will remain unknown to the touch, sometimes by a sudden thought, as the outbreak of a light bulb, which reminds me that I forgot something.
I love it when I get in early because I seem to be a spectator at the cinema.

"Angela was wearing shorts, blacks. Maybe a little too risky for the winter season. And perhaps a little too risky even for the size of her thighs. She was wearing tights, which are also blacks, at least 15 denier.
wore all with great ease.
The knee-high boots, tan, did not give the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing comfortable footwear.
His hair, the Moors, who arrived in mid- back cover part of the faux-wool sweater. Angela
When she turned her right shoulder has dropped four inches. Then another step back and down to ten centimeters. Usually my dad told me that when a person had one leg shorter than the other and lean, a child could have had polio.
Once I had read about "people" and an article by a lady who had lived in an iron lung for polio. Most of her life lying in a box acciaiaio. Only the head off and could see the others because they had put over her face a mirror.
"Allola after it's up to individual adjustment, and then lagazzo fuoli Shop, then altla Single beds and then up to you, dear customer ".
These last two words, interspersed with ironic flattery made me laugh.
small shop in the damp smell was pungent.
large mirrors covering one wall, certainly not had been cleaned recently.
On the right, leaning to err, the hot curlers.
The two young workers and slender, standing, moving their hands and arms constantly.
In silence.
And every customer requirement was translated the guy sitting at the counter, from Italian to Chinese incomprehensible.
Within half an hour the store was rimepito ladies. Women of all ages, all skin colors and all lengths hair.
Surely Angela had worked late into the evening, the last day of the year ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment