Friday, September 24, 2010

Polaroid Transfers With Polaroid One 600

Un sonno tira l'altro.

Are dormant.
I do not know how long.
may be one day, two or three. One month.
Or maybe just a few hours.
For now I am. The
XPLANATION is simple.
First of all I suffer from chronic fatigue that every time I lean my head, but even if I support it, I fall asleep.
adddormento me whenever I try to stop my body and my mind.
simply collapse. Unconscious.
I let myself be overwhelmed by that feeling of progressive lethargy. From
eyelids gradually come together in a gentle kiss and make their love a tear slid down my cheeks. From
breath that leaves the clock ticking and you like the noise out of the waves.
the actions, which slow, disjointed and uncoordinated.
And little do I care if they are in the queue at the supermarket, in front of a computer in the car (as passenger), watching TV, while someone speaks to me.
Sleep beats me. Always.

Then I head that sometimes gets stuck.
And I'm angry about many things.
And then, simply, I'm finally facing the transition from adolescence, adulthood.
It is what is taking me away a lot of energy.

Luckily Azzu the morning I prepare the milk with two tablespoons of Sicily Orzoro and biscuits covered with chocolate cream.
Otherwise just do not know how to do it:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment