Thursday, May 7, 2009

Constant Headache Virus

final map FAQ

Hello everyone! I'm back and I'm in a mild and sweet Sannio. The final map:


View a map of Africa larger

It 's not anything special happened during the return trip, but I take this opportunity' to put FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions ) so if it happens that we meet, I must not repeat the same thing 1000 times. If you have a question for me then, check these first, almost certainly there will be 'the answer.

F.A.Q.

1) Ma hai trombato??

Ben 2 volte. Piu' o meno a inizio viaggio con Samira a Tofo, Monzambico, sulla spiaggia sotto le stelle e piu' o meno a fine viaggio con Marta ad Addis Abeba, Etiopia.

2) Ma le hai pagate??


Diciamo che Dekaro non spende per le donne. Sono le donne che chiedono sempre qualcosa di soldi e lui, generoso, glie li da.

3) E che avete fatto precisamente?

Cazzi miei.

4) Ma almeno hai usato il preservativo?

Si.

5) Dai, dici la verita', ti conosciamo...

I said yes. Actually, at their request.

6) And did you fall in love with somebody?



No. 7) Come on, at least one girl that has stolen a bit 'my heart there will be' was ...

Well, we say that Mika, the South African girl of "Body Kiss", I would be married to me instantly.

8) And the place with the girls' beautiful? Perhaps

Ethiopia.

9) But you trumpet??

But are you deaf? I have already 'answered this question.

10) What do you eat when you were there '?

A lot of different things.

11) La cosa piu' buona?

Alla fin fine i barbecue che ci preparavamo noi in Namibia

12) E la pasta la mangiavi?


L'ho mangiata solo 4 volte. Una volta l'ho preparata io in Namibia, 2 volte in un ristorante italiano a Zanzibar e una volta in un ristorante italiano ad Addis Abeba

13) E la cosa piu' strana che hai mangiato?

Niente di particolarmente strano durante questo viaggio. Forse la carne di coccodrillo.

14) Ma a dormire? Come facevi??


Mi mettevo in orizzontale e chiudevo gli occhi.

15) Ma non ti sei sentito un po' solo During all this time?

at all.

16) How many countries have you visited?

11. (Mozambique, Swaziland, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia)

17) How much did you spend?

In total I think almost 6000 €.

18) And now that you're going to do?


Eh, booh.

19) The place that you and 'most liked'?


Zanzibar in Tanzania. The lake Bunyonyi in Uganda.

20) The nearest 'spectacular?

The Victoria Falls in Zambia and the Okavango Delta in Botswana.

21) The City 'more' beautiful?

Surely Citta 'del Capo.

22) What is the most 'hilarious what you did?

The qaud in the desert in Namibia and rafting at the source of the Nile in Uganda.

23) What is the most 'exciting?

The stretch of the trip from Kenya to Ethiopia infested with bandits.

24) The nearest 'absurd?

Luderitz, a city 'of Namibia.

25) What resources did you use to move?


Bus, minibus, car, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, mototino, vans, pickup trucks, many local variations in vans and minibuses, taxis, taxi 3 wheel, bike, ferry, boat, boat, raft, canoe e. .. feet.

26) But I see you lost weight or not?


're not wrong. I lost 5 pounds, 72 to 67. (To be added, however, 'a pound for every day past the date of return)

27) and that you have taken drugs?

No!

28) and medicine have you had to be taken?


two aspirins apart from the anti-malaria pills.

29) And you and 'left in this trip?

Mmmmm ... (I always forget to prepare a few answers to this application)

30) But you cut your hair you them them '?

Yes

31) But did you know that XXX and YYY have left?

No, I did not. I'm sorry.

32) But you know who got together? AAA to BBB!


Ah, beautiful. Yes, they do a really nice couple. There

'then the whole series of questions consisting of: But and' more 'beautiful this place or that? Since I've been in 11 countries, there are up to 55 possible combinations of this question (unless I miscalculated). The answer 'one: Mmmm ... it depends ... it depends ... you can not 'say.

reply to comments.

Hello Wanda! Thank you! Yes, I'm in Benevento. I said that if we saw from Cacucci (Ciaccucci I wrote a Freudian slip) 'cause I did not know that you and' moved to Pescara! We nose around.

Hello Salvatore! Thanks for being the number one commentator! I do not know if there are possibilities 'to find a job in Warsaw, those other companies that were testing video games in Warsaw have closed them all, however I am sure you find the most' soon.

Ok. Thanks again to everyone, a big kiss! Wait, you say, wait ... but the moral? What 'the moral of all this'? Morality and ': and I put it in Kulo another winter! ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment