Hello everyone! I'm in a place called Vilankulo (hopefully at least be small!). Among other things, a bit 'like my name was sometimes spelled with a K times with C, and not' understand. From here you can 'visit the Bazaruto archipelago, maybe tomorrow.
With some effort of will 'I went yesterday to Tofo, where lazy days passed and I did nothing all day. The only thing I've done and especially 'was a marine safari, that' it goes with the boat to try to see rare fish.
Unfortunately we have not caught the piece de resistance, that 'the Whale Shark, and that 'about ten meters long and with whom you can' swim together! Obviously 'a vegetarian shark. Instead, we saw two manta rays are fish dishes, about 3 meters wide and long diamond-shaped. Swam elegantly, almost to the surface. Then many dolphins, not 'the first time I see them but never so' close and so to 'a long time. It seemed that they were going to slow in their movement up-and-down 'on-and-down' in the water. We have assisted more 'times, a dozen yards from the boat. Pero ', every time we tried to move further into the great blue is gone.
Finally, the hammerhead shark, very curious, who swam alone, and we broke the boxes for a while 'girandogli around. Instead, like I 'said, no whale shark, but that's okay' cause so much ... I keep it below! eheh (level than 'low of the worst haunts only here at: giandecaro.blogspot!).
Girl.
Tofo Beach.
Seller skewers.
Girls.
on the boat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment